What is the A-List Mastermind?
The A-List Mastermind is a three-month long, fast-paced, high-accountability workshop centered around making significant progress in your business or company. We will bring together a group of 10 professionals, twice per month for three months, and collectively work with each other to make significant advancements in one specific area of your business that is most important to you today.
Who is the A-List Mastermind intended for?
The A-List Mastermind is open to business owners, sales professionals and senior-level executives.
Additionally, this workshop is designed to stretch your boundaries and encourage open communication between members. Accountability and dedication are going to be key to help each member realize their objectives. With the limited timeline of three months, it’s essential to have a specific objective in mind heading into the workshop that you’re committed to working on.
What is the format for the A-List Mastermind?
The A-List Mastermind will consist of two hour-and-a-half long sessions each month for three months. Tentatively, we’ll be scheduled to meet on the first and third Wednesdays during January (starting Jan 8th), February and March 2020 at a place to be determined in the Overland Park, KS area.
Each session will be pre-planned with a unique, intentional focus in order to keep progress moving forward. However, the structure of each session will include:
- Review and accountability of each member’s progress
- A presentation and central focus on the next step of action
- Roundtable discussion on next objective and feedback to help each member continue moving forward
Let’s talk specifics.
While there will be plenty of time for open discussion and collective cooperation, the A-List Mastermind will also be systematic, focusing on the steps to take your objectives from start to completion. The main purpose of the workshop is to make significant progress on, or even complete, a specific goal in your business.
During the A-List Mastermind sessions, we will both discuss, as well as work on these key areas:
- Setting goals that are right for your business
- Determining the one objective you would like to make the most progress on during the Mastermind workshop
- Developing manageable plans-of-action for each of your business goals
- Implementing systems and strategies for making consistent advancements on your most important objective
- Systems for time management, productivity and gaining control of your schedule to make time work best for your business
The A-List Mastermind is for you if…
- You are anxious to make a significant push in your business to finish out 2019
- You have struggled to begin, or make considerable progress on, an exciting new business goal or objective
- You’re looking for accountability and a community of ambitious professionals to work alongside for the purpose of taking a new step in your business
What is the investment?
Foremost, the investment is the time (and energy) spent efficiently working to define your business goals and make substantial progress, or even complete, one goal that is most important to you. If you could accomplish your chosen objective in just three months, would it be worth it?
There is also a monetary investment of $600 to be a member of the three month A-List Mastermind workshop. This investment serves two purposes:
- Helps assure each member remains consistent and committed throughout the entire process
- Provides value-based feedback that the structured approach of the A-List Mastermind helps you efficiently and effectively achieve your objectives. Again, what would this be worth to your business?
How do I join the A-List Mastermind?
If you are saying “YES! This would be a great opportunity for my business!,” please fill out the application below! With a limited number of spaces available, the selection process will go by first come, first serve for qualifying applications*
** Qualifying applications are at the discretion of Andrew. Business conflicts, time conflicts or other factors may be taken into consideration.**