There’s never been more information available on how to build a great business or develop the lifestyle you’ve always wanted. So why is it that so few people seem to actually ever get what they want?
If you’ve listened to any episodes of The Business Life at all so far, you know that this podcast is about discovering what it takes to build a business and a lifestyle that you can be proud of. While all the information you need to do that is usually just a click away, there’s still a price to pay in order to achieve the results you want. In fact, I think that’s why so many stop short of going after their goals: because it comes at such a high price tag. Take a listen to episode #012 of The Business Life podcast to find out if you’re one that’s willing to pay the price to reach your destination.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Three major reasons that only a small percentage of the population ever develops the business or lifestyle that they dream of.
- How to get connected with small business professionals and sales professionals who have similar goals as you!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Audiobook that I mentioned in the episode. This book by Geoff Colvin called “Talent is Overrated” explores whether people are born with natural talent or whether they have to acquire that talent to rise to the top. Gives some great perspective on what it takes to be one of the best at your craft. The link below is my affiliate link, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you!
One of my favorite business podcasts to listen to: the “Business Made Easy” podcast by Jason Skinner. Jason always provides easy to implement strategies to help your business grow. I would highly recommend you check it out and subscribe! Check it out here »
Here’s how to you can start to make a real difference in your business:
- Get in on the conversation: Follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as we have great business discussions!
- Join my email community of business professionals: My email Community is a prosperous group of business professionals that engage, share and aspire to continuously improve their business and life.
- Subscribe to The Business Life podcast on iTunes [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would love a review as well]!