One of the easiest ways to increase revenue in your business is through upselling.
What is upselling? Providing additional products or services that compliment a product or service that you’re already selling to a customer. As you’ll hear in this episode, not only does upselling provide more revenue for you, but if done correctly, it also creates more satisfied customers.
Upselling is just like any other skill though; it must be developed and practiced. In this episode, I’m sharing three tips you can use to develop your strategy for upselling. I’ll give you a hint, it has to do with:
• Knowing your products and services
• Knowing what questions to ask
• And learning how to think ahead
Take a listen and start making the most of each transaction with your customer through upselling!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Why upselling is one of the easiest ways to bring in additional revenue for your business.
- How you can provide a better customer experience and have happier customers by upselling.
- Three techniques you can easily implement in your business to upsell.
- A list of examples and common questions that will help you upsell.
Resource mentioned in this episode:
UPSELLING WORKSHEET. This worksheet is designed to help you organize your products, services and questions so that you’re prepared to offer additional upsells to customers. Keep this sheet handy with you at all times!
Was this episode helpful for you? If so…:
Subscribe to The Business Life podcast on iTunes [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would love a review as well]!
Let’s connect online! I really enjoy getting to know other small business owners and sales professionals, and providing value.