There are people in life who we love being around and that make us feel special and inspired: my guest on The Business Life podcast today is one of them. Ralph Diaz, owner of The Winged Lion in Manhattan, KS has a way of connecting with others and making them feel inspired, both inside his lifestyle store and outside of business. Could that be one of his secrets behind building two successful businesses? I think so! Check out my interview with Ralph here where I talk with him about leading an inspired lifestyle by inspiring others around you. You can also learn more about Ralph’s story and feast your eyes on his beautiful store, The Winged Lion, in the photos below to pick up some inspiration for your lifestyle and surroundings!
Ralph Diaz, Owner of The Winged Lion
You ask where does the creativness come from? A graduate of Kansas State Univeristy with a degree in Clothing & Textiles|Design. A hairdresser and a member of the professional beauty industry for 37 years, and the recent past founder/owner of a salon for 14 years. I have personally had a love for art and design my whole life. If it was a creative outlet, I’ve had my hands in it at some point. I’m your typical creative mind that never stops learning and is always reinventing the wheel.
The inspiration for The Winged Lion came to me during a visit to New York City while on a study trip for my college department in 1987. Everything about this retail store had me in awe from the moment I walked in. My first impression was: Clean, Bright, Modern, Colorful, Intriging and Unique. Everything from customer service, store displays, layout, and the company’s concept on merchandising was impressive. But to be honest, what inspired me most was the presentation they made in wrapping what I had purchased. So much so, that I saved the whole package, and it sits in my office as a reminder to the beauty and uniqueness of a store’s branding. Everything has purpose within a space, and I believe a brand has to leave a mark on the soul of anyone who walks through its door. This is truly just the beginning of a journey and vision that started so long ago in the Big Apple.
- The Winged Lion on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thewingedlionmhk/
- The Winged Lion on Instagram – @wingedlionmhk
- The Winged Lion’s Website – WingedLionInspiredHome.com
The Winged Lion
Take a look at some photos of The Winged Lion, owned by Ralph Diaz! For more photos and a look at what The Winged Lion has to offer, get on their website WingedLionInspiredHome.com
A few takeaways you’ll hear in this episode:
- Some ideas on how to inspire others inside your business.
- What you can do outside of your business to lead a more inspired lifestyle yourself.
- What you have to understand first before you can genuinely start inspiring others.
- Ralph’s #1 secret to succeeding when starting something new.
Like what you hear?
- Subscribe! That’s the best way to be notified of new episodes.
- iTunes – https://andrewheim.biz/iTunes [would love a review as well!]
- Google Play – https://andrewheim.biz/GooglePlay
- Stitcher – https://andrewheim.biz/Stitcher
- Check out some other episodes: andrewheim.biz/thebusinesslife
- Let me know how you’re living a more inspired lifestyle by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org