Frustration is a common feeling when it comes to business and goals. Have you ever been frustrated that you weren’t making any progress? I’m betting so. In today’s episode of The Business Life podcast, I talk about why we become frustrated and stop making progress, as well as some clear, actionable steps you can take to get back on track! Listen now!
During the episode, we’ll dive into how to arrange your goals and break them down so that you can remain focused. To help you out, you can download the same goal sheets and action plan sheet that my clients and I use to make goal achievement easier!
A FEW TAKEAWAYS YOU’LL HEAR IN THIS EPISODE:
- How looking too far in to the future may be keeping you from making progress in your business and towards your goals.
- How you can clear you mind in order to better focus on the steps it takes to make progress.
- How to break down your goals so that they are manageable.
- An insider’s tip on not becoming distracted by other people’s success or activities.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR?
- Subscribe to The Business Life Podcast! That’s the best way to be notified of new episodes.
- Need help with breaking down your goals, creating action plans and staying focused? I can help! I have a “Goal Setting Coaching Package” where I’ll work with you one-on-one, to get your goals organized, create real plans that you can implement and start making progress in your business and on your goals! Mention this podcast episode and get $50 off the coaching package!