“Nothing in this world can take the place of good old persistence. Talent won’t. Nothing’s more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius won’t. Unrecognized genius is practically a cliche. Education won’t. Why the world is full of educated fools. Persistence and determination alone are all powerful.” As I was recently watching the Netflix original movie “The Founder,” (which if you haven’t seen it, I give it 👍🏻 👍🏻) I had a good laugh at this quote. While I whole-heartedly agree about the importance of persistence, the way that the main character used this quote was a little bit “despicable.” [FYI: the movie is about Ray Kroc and the story of McDonald’s]
It got me to think though: the people who have achieved some of the greatest successes have been the ones who persisted the most. In fact, they persisted by continuously seeking out a lot of opportunities, every single day. You see, the more opportunities that we pursue, the greater the chance we have of landing upon one that leads to the achievement of our goal or vision.
In today’s episode, I’m giving three tips on how you can use time management and efficiency to allow yourself more time to pursue opportunities and give yourself a better chance to succeed. Take a listen!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- How pursuing more opportunities leads to a greater chance of success.
- Three key ways to free up your time to be able to pursue more opportunities.
- The biggest secret to becoming more efficient with your time on a daily basis.
Like this episode?
- Take more action! My online course for productivity, “Scheduling Your Day Like a Pro.” will dramatically change your efficiency and help you free up more time to pursue opportunities! Use code TBL007 at checkout to get a 50% discount! Learn more »
- Download the “Twenty Ideas” worksheet mentioned in the episode to get your creativity flowing.
- Follow along with me on Facebook and Instagram! Get to know me better [as a real human being!] and see more great business strategies and tips!
- Subscribe to The Business Life podcast on iTunes [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would love a review as well]!