Did you know that your morning routine and evening routine can have a huge effect on how your day goes? If you want to be a true professional, someone who is capable of doing great things in your business, you need to prepare each day like one. That means developing a morning and evening routine that sets you up to be efficient and effective throughout the day.
In this episode of The Business Life, I explore some secrets you can use to create a morning and evening routine that works well for you. Take a listen!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- What you’re missing out on if you don’t have a well-defined morning and evening routine.
- Things you MUST include in your morning and evening routine. Hint: ☕ 😁
- Things you CAN include to make your morning and routine unique to you.
- Activities you must absolutely AVOID to make your morning and evening routine effective.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Let The Business Life community know what you do for your morning and evening routines that works! Join in this short survey (2 minutes) and I’ll share the compiled results on my Facebook and Instagram!
Download the “Twenty Ideas” worksheet. This is the activity I mention in the episode to work on your creative thinking.
Like this episode?
- Fine-tune your morning and evening routines by learn to “Schedule your Day Like a Pro!” My online course for productivity, “Scheduling Your Day Like a Pro.” will dramatically change your daily productivity! Use code TBL008 at checkout to get a 50% discount! Learn more »
- Follow along with me on Facebook and Instagram! Get to know me better [as a real human being!] and see more great business strategies and tips!
- Instagram: @andrewheimbiz
- Subscribe to The Business Life podcast on iTunes [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would love a review as well]!