Have you ever asked yourself whether or not you are the type of person who can be successful in business?
It’s something I started asking myself shortly after I started my first company. What I’ve discovered after working with other successful business owners is that success is not so much a matter of your marketing strategies, your ability to understand technology or other external factors, success is a matter of becoming the type of person who is capable of achieving the results you’re seeking. It’s about developing the characteristics, habits, routines and strategies that lead you to success.
In this episode of The Business Life, I’m exploring how the most successful business owners go about transforming themselves into the type of person who is capable of achieving success. Take a listen!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- What type of person it takes to achieve success.
- How to determine your vision for a successful business and the questions to ask yourself along the way.
- Developing the characteristics of someone who is capable of achieving success and who to look to for help.
- The first step of action you should take to become a person who is capable of succeeding.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Download the “Twenty Ideas” worksheet, goal setting worksheet and action plan worksheet. These are the resources I mentioned during the episode that will help you get started!
Some of my favorite self-development books that I mentioned. Just a heads up, these are affiliate links. If you decide to purchase any of these books, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you!
- [Audiobook] Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- [Paperback] Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- [Audiobook] Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- [Paperback] Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- [Audiobook] The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- [Paperback] The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
Like this episode?
- Follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn! You’ll get the behind-the-scenes look at how I help others with their businesses.
- Subscribe to The Business Life podcast on iTunes [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would love a review as well]!