“There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Are you a good closer? If you’re in sales, you have to be. If you are not in sales, you still have to be! The ability to close a deal, or as I will rephrase it “getting someone to buy in,” is a major contributing factor to your success. Good closers do more business in less time, and generally have a higher rate of customer satisfaction. Outside of selling products and services, being able to “close” someone on an idea carries invaluable weight too.
How do we become great at closing deals?
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how you can become a great closer by developing the ability to transfer your enthusiasm to the person on the receiving end.
- In the episode, I refer back to the most popular episode of The Business Life to date: episode #014 “The Art of Selling and Reaching Sales Goals with Luke Sigle, The Vernon Company.” Listen to episode #014 alongside this episode as a wonderful addition to increasing your sales success!
- I share two specific examples of people who have made a successful career simply by being able to transfer their enthusiasm to others.
- I mention two great books on this topic in the episode:
- “Lead the Field” by Earl Nightingale – Apple Audiobook | Hard Copy
- “The Psychology of Selling” by Brain Tracy – Apple Audiobook | Hard Copy
The links above are my affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you!
JOIN THE BRAND NEW “THE BUSINESS LIFE PODCAST” FACEBOOK PAGE!
To be brief, this group is meant to serve two purposes: to be a place to give your input on how to make The Business Life podcast be a valuable resource for you in the future. I want feedback on past or future topics, ideas and guests that will make this show “so good you can’t afford to miss it.”
The other purpose of the community, and the most important purpose, is to be a resource to help you continuously move forward in your Business Life journey. That means combining expert knowledge from everyone in the community to answer questions and get feedback that will help us all make progress.
LOVING THE BUSINESS LIFE PODCAST?!
Leave a rating or review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SAY “HI” ONLINE! I enjoy connecting with like-minded business owners and sharing our passion for business. Connect with me through social media and be sure to say “hello!”