Ever noticed periods during your day or week where you don’t get a whole lot accomplished? Maybe time goes by and you can’t recall what you did with it? You may be experiencing unproductive gaps! The side effects that it could have on you and your business are:
- Fewer sales/less revenue ($$$)
- Taking away time to work towards your goals
- Lack of motivation
The good news is that there are usually a few common causes for these “unproductive gaps,” and most of the time, can be quickly and easily fixed with some simple strategies. Take a listen to the episode to find out if you’re falling victim to these tendencies!
- Symptoms to determine if you’re having frequent unproductive gaps during your day or week [2:31]
- Common reasons unproductive gaps occur during your day [4:20]
- What these unproductive gaps are costing you and your business [6:48]
- How to fix or avoid unproductive gaps during your days and weeks [8:37]
WAS THIS EPISODE HELPFUL?
If you’re saying “this was great!,” would you do me a quick favor?