Setting GOALS and going after them is something that’s fun for me. It wasn’t until I started doing business advising that I figured out it’s not so much fun for most business professionals. People tend to shy away from talking about goals and even setting goals. It can be extremely frustrating when we don’t “reach” the goals we set, and even more frustrating when everyone around us seems to be “reaching” their goals.
In this episode, I’m breaking down what goals ARE, what they are NOT, and how to use goals as a very positive, motivating factor to help you in your business. Take a listen!
- What are goals meant to be? [2:26]
- How others think about goals. [4:10]
- Why we perceive a GOAL as something bad or intimidating. [5:28]
- How to make GOALS a positive, motivating factor for your business. [6:36]
- How to begin setting the RIGHT goals for your business. [9:30]
- What to do when you get frustrated with your GOALS. [13:48]
READY TO CONQUER YOUR GOALS?
That’s awesome, and I’m ready to help you! Reach out to me through the form below to inquire about goal-setting assistance! 👇
WHO ELSE WOULD BENEFIT FROM LISTENING TO THIS EPISODE ?
If you’re saying “this was great!,” would you do me a quick favor?
- Share this episode with a friend: 👉 https://andrewheim.biz/39
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts: 👉 YEAH, I can do that!
- Pssst..subscribe while you’re there too!
- Follow along with me: 👉 Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter