Ever get rejected? If you’re a business owner or work with customers on a regular basis, I know you have! Rejection comes in many different forms: subtle gestures, indifference, or flat-out “no’s.” No matter how you experience it, it’s not a fun thing. But, if you can learn to read what the other person is thinking or saying, you can take any rejection and turn it into something positive, and often times something profitable, for your business.
Take a listen to the episode to find out how to handle any rejection and make something positive out of it!
- A personal story of one of the worst rejections I faced as a business owner (it was not fun!) [2:40]
- How to spot different types and forms of rejection [7:24]
- How to make the most of every rejection and turn it into something positive and profitable [9:43]
- Are you getting rejected often enough to continue moving your business forward? [13:10]
WAS THIS EPISODE HELPFUL?
If you’re saying “this was great!,” would you do me a quick favor?
- Sign up for my email community to continue making your business better and more profitable!
- Share this episode with a friend: 👉 https://andrewheim.biz/41
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts: 👉 YEAH, I can do that!
- Pssst..subscribe while you’re there too!
- Follow along with me: 👉 Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram