If you rated your average level of inner peace on daily basis from 1(not peaceful or calm at all) to 10 (totally calm and peaceful), what would it be? It’s a real struggle to feel peaceful in business; there are a lot of ups and downs, problems, challenges and most of the time, too much to do. And when we don’t feel at peace inside ourselves, it can affect our sleep, our motivation and also our ability to provide the best service to our customers.
Having inner peace comes down to keeping your “tank” of mental energy full. You only have so much mental energy to spend; when we use it on things that we aren’t excited about, it’s like opening the flood gates and letting it all out at once. In this episode I’m giving some practical strategies you can use to avoid draining all of your mental energy, resulting in having inner peace consistently. 🔼 Take a listen! 🔼
- How do you know whether or not you have inner peace and what price are you paying for not having it? [3:20]
- The secret to having peace inside yourself on a consistent basis when you own a business or are self-employed [5:15]
- How to develop internal peace on a consistent basis and spending your mental energy on the things that really matter. [6:55]
- Resources that will help you develop peace within yourself. [13:19]
ARE YOU EXCITED TO WORK ON DEVELOPING INNER PEACE CONSISTENTLY?
Please, take advantage of all the resources that I have to offer. Whether you’re struggling with too much to do, want to get more organized, or want to make more sales and improve your bottom line, I have tools and services that are sure to help you! Here are a few:
- My EMAIL COMMUNITY is for exclusive resources that I don’t share anywhere else. I won’t spam your inbox on a daily basis (promise!) and you can unsubscribe at any time if you feel you’re not getting value (but I really don’t think you’ll want to 😃)
- Schedule a FREE one-on-one initial consultation with me! Never thought about getting help before? My one-on-one coaching clients will tell you that the process of working with me is a simple, low-stress and highly effective. I’ll work with you (in-person or video conferencing) to start moving the needle in your business towards the results you want to see. And with a FREE initial consultation, there is no commitment, no pushy sales pitch, just real conversation and real insights.