There is something you should know about the top professionals in your field – no matter if times or good or times are bad, they “keep their foot on the gas” in their business. It’s about momentum, and when you sustain momentum, everything becomes easier. In today’s episode, I’m sharing ways you can build consistent momentum in your business, and keep your foot on the gas! 🔼 LISTEN IN! 🔼
- [3:48] What separates the top 20% of professionals in each field from their competition, no matter whether times are good or bad.
- [4:53] Examples of what it means to “keep your foot on the gas” in business and have consistent momentum.
- [8:34] Two action items to help you build and maintain momentum in your business.
- [13:30] How to avoid the trap where you become too routine and get stuck in a rut.
- [16:10] What to do outside your business to help you maintain enough energy to thrive in your business each day.
Scheduling Your Day Like a Pro
START GETTING WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS
The best way to build and sustain momentum in your business is by spending your time intentionally. In this online course, I’ll walk you through a simple step-by-step system you can use to identify your highest value activities and plan your schedule to get more out of every single day.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
Make sure to subscribe to The Business Life podcast to get future episodes on your favorite device. You can also share the link with someone who would like this episode too!