I’ve struggled with the fear of selling my whole career, and many of the clients I work with have too. Getting rejected, not feeling like you are good enough, not knowing how to engage in a conversation with someone else about your services – these are all reasons that stop us from putting ourselves out there and getting new business. But, to be successful in the long run, we have to learn how to deal with these fears. 🔼 LISTEN IN! 🔼
- [2:36] I share my story of how I have personally struggled with the fear of selling through my entire career – and exactly what fears get to me the most.
- [11:57] The reasons that create a fear of selling in 95% of people – do you have these?
- [12:37] The stigma that “selling is bad” – and how to not feel bad if you are promoting your services in the right way.
- [15:09] The biggest fear of all – the fear of REJECTION. I talk about how to help out with this fear!
- [18:04] We feel like we aren’t as good as our competitor or that we don’t know what we are doing – imposter syndrome!
- [20:06] Being intimidated by certain types of people or people with different personalities than us.
- [21:55] Fear of selling because they don’t know where to begin – where to find customers, how to start a sales conversation, how to present my services, how to ask for a sale.
- [24:03] I talk about my new resource, the Simples Sales Club, that will help you generate new business and sell more easily.
The Simple Sales Club
FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS
How would you like to bring in new business and be able to sell your services more easily, and without all the stress and anxiety? Inside the Simple Sales Club, you’ll have access to resources to help you build an effective sales process for your business, as well as be a part of a private community of similar entrepreneurs and businesses. There are a lot more perks of being a member of the club as well – check them out!
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
Make sure to subscribe to The Business Life podcast to get future episodes on your favorite device. You can also share the link with someone who would like this episode too!