STAYING PRODUCTIVE DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #54
The holidays are supposed to be a time for relaxation and joy. But when you run a business, it’s often not that way. Time can get away from us quickly during the holiday season, leaving us overwhelmed and stressed to get it all done. In this episode, I’ll show you how prepare for the holidays so that you are not only staying caught up, but so that you are also staying proactive in your business and maintaining momentum.
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [2:32] What can happen to your business and productivity during the holiday season if you aren’t prepared.
- [4:31] Identifying large projects or important activities, and breaking them down into steps.
- [5:37] Using your calendar to visualize how much time you have available.
- [6:59] How to analyze if you are overcommitting yourself during the holidays.
- [8:41] How to include time in your schedule to stay proactive and maintain momentum in your business.
- [11:09] What you can do before the holidays come to prevent from becoming overwhelmed and stressed.
SCHEDULING YOUR DAY LIKE A PRO
When was the last time at the end of the day you said to yourself, “wow, I crushed today!,” or even just felt at peace with what you accomplished? If these occasions are few and far between, I want to let you know that it is possible to win the day (and week, and month and year) consistently. You just need a better way to take control of your schedule.
In “Scheduling Your Day Like a Pro,” I’ll show you the exact step-by-step process I teach my clients for how to get more out of each day and start winning consistently in their business.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE AND STAY CONNECTED!
Join my email community to receive the latest podcast episodes in your inbox, as well as notifications for my upcoming webinars, events and resources to help you WIN in your business.