HAVING A KILLER YEAR END
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #55
The last two months of the year are often the most important two months for your business. If you’re not careful, the year end can slip away from you, leaving you lagging in your business. But, if you focus on the right things, you can not only have a spectacular end of the year in your business, you can gain momentum heading into next year too. In this interactive episode, I’m sharing four areas that you should be focusing on the finish up the year. Be sure to download the Action Plan Worksheet below so you can follow along!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:40] Resources to help you plan to have a KILLER year end in your business.
- [2:57] How the year end is like your mom sending you to the grocery store with a $20 bill.
- [4:55] Finding things that are going to “trip you up” the last two months of the year.
- [7:31] Marking off days or half days that are shot – where you won’t be able to get much done.
- [9:24] Client work – how to loosely plan it out by the week.
- [11:03] Making time for prospecting/selling and the importance of keeping your pipeline full heading into the new year.
- [13:22] Planning to carry momentum into the new year – what to focus on.
- [15:30] Large projects at the end of the year – are they a good idea?
- [17:22] How to make time each week to focus on the most important areas.
- [21:07] Need help with goal setting for the new year? I’ll be hosting FREE webinars to show you how! Sign up below!
ACTION PLAN WORKSHEET
FREE RESOURCE USED IN THIS EPISODE
One of the resources I use during this episode is this Action Plan Worksheet If you want to follow and along and do the steps with me so that you have a KILLER end of the year in your business, fill out your information below to download the worksheet!
INTERESTED IN GOAL PLANNING STRATEGIES?
JOIN ONE OF MY FREE, LIVE WEBINARS!
I will be hosting free, live webinars and covering all the aspects of successful goal planning for your business: what types of goals to set, how to create action plans, how to strategize revenue goals and sales + much more!
If you would like to join in on one of these webinars and start planning your goals for next year, sign up for my email community below, and I’ll be sure to give you the first chance at registering for my upcoming webinars!