HOW TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IS NOT GETTING DONE
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #58
Endless list of to-do’s, deadlines and problems to overcome – typical day in business, right? Question is, are you able to “turn it off” at night or on the weekends and stop worrying about what is not getting done? If not, I’m sharing the two things you need to learn to do every week, so that you can get much needed rest and time away from your business without stressing about what is not getting done.
And if you want to make work/life balance a priority for you this year, be sure to scroll down below and join my free community “The Business Life Club” where I will be hosting monthly challenges to help you do just that!
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:05] How to join The Business Life Club (sign up above!), my free community where we are all working on balancing our business and lifestyle
- [2:28] Are you so focused on your business and its problems that it is hard to relax? Yep, that was me.
- [5:14] Identify what you are worried about – something “urgent” or things you “should be doing.”
- [6:05] Signs that it’s time for you to make a change and stop worrying.
- [7:45] Two things that will help you stop worrying about what is not getting done!
- [13:26] The one thing you can start TODAY that will help you start the process of feeling good about the direction you are headed and what you accomplish.
TRY TODOIST FREE
THE ONLINE TASK ORGANIZER I LOVE
A couple of years ago, I switched from keeping my to-do list on paper to keeping it online with an app called Todoist. I love it because of how simple it is compared to other online platforms, and I can easily add to it and access it from my computer or phone. Use my referral link below and try their premium version free (it’s only $36/year if you decide to stick with it).
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!