THE ART OF SORTING AND PRIORITIZING A TO-DO LIST
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #59
It’s not enough to just have a to-do list. In order to maximize your productivity, your to-do list must be organized and prioritized in a way that helps you easily identify what you should be doing at any given time. In this episode, I’ll explain the art of how to organize and prioritize your to-do list to make it work for you!
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:05] How to join The Business Life Club (sign up above!), my free community where we are all working on balancing our business and lifestyle
- [2:49] Do you keep your to-do list on paper? If so, you may consider trying out Todoist (link below) – it’s an online task organizer that my clients and I LOVE!
- [5:48] How to get started by creating a comprehensive to-do list
- [7:13] Sorting your to-do list: the ins and outs! Sorting by categories based on your business or role inside of the business.
- [14:23] After your to-do list is sorted, it’s time to prioritize it! This helps you determine how to spend your time each day.
- [18:42] My PRO TIP to take your efficiency to the next level when you are sorting and prioritizing your to-do list!
TRY TODOIST FREE
THE ONLINE TASK ORGANIZER I LOVE
A couple of years ago, I switched from keeping my to-do list on paper to keeping it online with an app called Todoist. I love it because of how simple it is compared to other online platforms, and I can easily add to it and access it from my computer or phone. Use my referral link below and try their premium version free (it’s only $36/year if you decide to stick with it).
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!