WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE SPREAD TOO THIN
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #60
It is pretty darn easy to spread yourself too thin as an entrepreneur. Everyone is always vying for your attention, and let’s be honest, when we are spread too thin, we don’t feel like we are performing at our best in any area of our business or life. In this episode of The Business Life podcast, I’m sharing a few tips to help you get your time under control if you are spread too thin.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:20] How to join The Business Life Club (sign up above!), my free community where we are all working on balancing our business and lifestyle
- [1:55] Three signs that you are being spread too thin.
- [4:15] My personal experience with being spread to thin and how it affected my business.
- [6:25] Coming to the realization that you only have so much time during a day/week.
- [7:37] How productivity works and why working more hours is actually going to kill your productivity.
- [9:35] How to determine where you should be spending your time each day without being spread too thin.
- [15:35] Consolidating your time to get the most out of each day.
- [17:32] Practicing being OK with not being able to do it all.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!