HOW TO APPROACH CHALLENGES AND OBSTACLES
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #61
Sorry to say, but there will never come a time in your business where you aren’t faced with obstacles and challenges. 90% of people will use their challenges as an excuse to not move forward or make progress. But with a new perspective on how to approach your challenges, you can be in the 10% of those who face their challenges head-on and overcome them.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:55] So you have challenges you are facing? You can draw on other people’s experiences to overcome them.
- [3:34] Some of the most common challenges I see business owners facing.
- [7:39] The mindset that will help you face your challenges and obstacles head on.
- [12:30] Name the challenge or obstacle you are facing – get it down on paper.
- [13:36] Think about what it would feel like if you overcame that obstacle or challenge.
- [15:05] Determining steps to take to overcome the obstacle or challenge – creative brainstorming.
- [16:03] My personal experience with overcoming the obstacle of being poor at selling
- [20:26] Enjoying the failures and what you can learn from them.
TWENTY IDEAS SHEET
OVERCOME YOUR CHALLENGES WITH CREATIVE BRAINSTORMING
Download this free worksheet and start brainstorming ways that you get face your obstacles and challenges head on, just as I talk about in this episode!
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!