ONE THING YOUR TO-DO LIST IS MISSING
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #63
I could spend hours and days on what goes into a good to-do list, how a to-do list should be organized and prioritized and so forth. I geek out on it. But, there is one small little detail that I feel EVERYONE would benefit from adding to their to-do list, and I’m sharing what that is in this episode! Even if you are not necessarily a “to-do list kinda person,” I think you may want to hear me out.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:21] What does a good to-do list look like, and how can it lead your business to success and great results?
- [2:40] Common things that should be on your to-do list.
- [3:47] The one thing your to-do list is probably missing – estimated times to complete each task.
- [5:22] Benefit #1 – being able to fill in “free time” or “available time” during your day with productive tasks.
- [7:17] Benefit #2 – Giving yourself expectations to stick to.
- [8:12] My challenge to you – try this simple little trick and let me know what results you have.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!