GOAL SETTING MADE EASY
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #64
Do you find goal setting difficult or shy away from it altogether? I get it! Goal setting is intimidating. What type of goals should you set? How do you go about reaching these goals? What happens if you don’t reach your goals? These are questions you may have. In this episode of The Business Life, I’m breaking down how to get started with goal setting in a very each, non-intimidating way.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [2:30] Are you intimidated to set or pursue goals because you compare your goals with others? Here’s how you can stop doing that.
- [5:07] The choice of whether to set goals or to not set goals, and what you are missing out on if you choose to not set them.
- [7:37] Examples of goals – here’s a secret…they don’t all have to be financial or “number” related.
- [10:34] Deciding what goals are right for you – the exploration process.
- [13:15] Determining what has stopped you from pursuing goals in the past.
- [19:20] Getting started with your first goal – how do you make progress?
TWENTY IDEAS SHEET
OVERCOME YOUR CHALLENGES WITH CREATIVE BRAINSTORMING
Download this free worksheet and start brainstorming ways that you get face your obstacles and challenges head on, just as I talk about in this episode!
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!