NEVER HAVE ANOTHER WASTED WEEK
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #65
Feel like every week is the same? Can’t pinpoint any major accomplishments? I call these “wasted weeks” – weeks when we don’t make progress on things that are meaningful to us in our business. In this episode, I’m sharing the secrets for how to never have another wasted week again.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:59] Symptoms that you had a “wasted week” – what it looks like.
- [3:34] If you feel like you are wasting weeks away, it’s time to start making progress on things that are meaningful.
- [4:59] When the “meaningful things” in your business seem insurmountable or unreachable.
- [7:09] Stop wasting your weeks – the simple answer
- [7:34] If time is what is stopping you from working on meaningful things, here’s what you can do.
- [10:23] If a lack of direction or fear is what is stopping you from working on meaningful things, here’s what you can do.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!