GET UNSTUCK AND START MAKING PROGRESS – TUNNEL VISION
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #66
It’s very easy to get stuck or quit making real progress in your business when you get tunnel vision. What does that mean? It means getting so focused on the small, everyday issues in your business that you can’t focus on anything else. In this episode, I’ll help you discover if you have tunnel vision and what you can do to keep from falling into the trap and getting stuck.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [2:22] How to tell if you have tunnel vision and aren’t making much progress.
- [4:00] Three real-life examples of tunnel vision and how it stopped these business owners from making progress.
- [9:34] Recognize what your tunnel vision is.
- [12:33] Eliminating the things you struggle with from your conversations with others.
- [14:53] Controlling your inner conversation to avoid getting tunnel vision by focusing on your goals.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!