DON’T LET YOUR GOALS DIE – BUILD MOMENTUM QUICKLY
THE BUSINESS LIFE EPISODE #67
If you’re like me, you get all excited about your goals in the beginning, but then you slowly return to your “normal routine” and your goals get put on the back burner. Sound familiar? Nothing will kill your goals faster than if you lose momentum on them. In this episode, I’m sharing how to form the habit of working on your goals a little at a time so that you can keep the energy and momentum going.
JOIN THE BUSINESS LIFE CLUB
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Inside The Business Life Club, I’m hosting monthly challenges that will encourage you to maintain focus on having a healthy work/life balance and the important things in life. We’ll do some other fun things too. Best of all, it’s free to be a part of!
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Go to andrewheim.biz/join
- Enter your email address and create your own password. Then click “Signup!”
- That’s it! You’re in! Once you are inside, you will find monthly challenges you can participate in and join in on the conversations. Can’t wait to see you inside!
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS
- [1:43] Are you putting your goals on the back burner?
- [3:48] The secret to not letting your goal die is to keep the momentum going – here is how.
- [4:40] The story of my client, Jim, who wanted to stop being stressed and overwhelmed, and instead be able to work “on his business.” How he gained momentum and turned things around.
- [6:52] Here’s how to pick up where you left off with your goals, and start building momentum again.
LIKE THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
Subscribe to my email community of entrepreneurs and business owners to get the latest podcast episodes delivered to your inbox, along with exclusive business resources and notifications of upcoming webinars!