What is "The Business Life?"
For me, business is personal. I grew up working in a family business that was all about serving others well. Then, after graduating college, I started my first company and learned how to personally take care of people’s needs, as well as how to become the type of person that is capable of achieving success. What I found is that success is not necessarily a measurement, it’s a lifestyle. As a business coach, I now have the opportunity to work with individuals on developing the habits, strategies and skills that it takes to be successful: inside and outside of business.
That’s where “The Business Life” Podcast comes into play. I’m taking a look inside the lifestyles, routines, strategies and systems that contribute to living successfully, no matter what your chosen calling happens to be. I’ll do this by interviewing successful business owners and individuals who are leading the field, and offering my own experiences and expertise on creating the impactful lifestyle you desire.
SHOW ME THE SHOW NOTES!
For each episode, I have show notes which contain:
- Any downloads or resources I talk about in the episode.
- A summary of what you can expect to get out of the episode.
- A biography and more information on my episode guest (if I have a guest!).
- Some additional information on how you can get more help and guidance on the episode topic.
How do you get to the show notes for a particular episode? Easy! Go to:
👉 andrewheim.biz/EPISODENUMBER (only replace EPISODENUMBER with the episode you’re listening to!)
READY TO START LIVING "THE BUSINESS LIFE?"
I appreciate you making the time to listen to The Business Life podcast! If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard so far, here’s how you can continue following along and even help me spread the word!
- Subscribe to The Business Life Podcast!
- Tell your friends. Send them your favorite episode or a link to this page for them to listen in too! I sincerely appreciate you recommending my podcast.
- Let me know what you want to hear! This podcast isn’t for me, it’s for YOU. I want to bring on guests and talk about business and life topics that you’re interested in. Send me an email at [email protected] or fill out the form below with your thoughts on past or future episodes!